An exciting & heart warming moment for this little chicken, as, yesterday I received the Liebster Blog Award from http://steponacrack.wordpress.com
This is my VERY FIRST blog award & I am beyond thrilled 🙂
Here goes, my first acceptance speech!…
I would like to say a HUGE ‘thank you’ to Jen who blogs as ‘steponacrack’ for nominating me 🙂 Jen was one of the first bloggers to become one of my lovely followers, she has been incredibly supportive through my blog infancy & continues to provide much encouragement. If you haven’t visited http://steponacrack.wordpress.com, I strongly encourage you to do so. Jen writes from the heart & offers up some powerful & visceral poetry. The other plus point for me, is she is also a TBI survivor 🙂
Leibster is German & means ‘Dearest’ or ‘Beloved’ but it can also mean ‘Favourite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.